Re: gnome-orca version policy?

Hello,

MENGUAL Jean-Philippe, on dim. 03 sept. 2017 01:37:09 +0200, wrote:
> Either we focus on GNOME releases, so we will release Orca 3.24 (done),
> 3.26, etc. To be sure to stay relevant with the GNOME and GTK stack.
>
> Or, solution I prefer, we let Orca with its own policy, given the
> importance of fixes in Orca and given it is used on other DE than GNOME.

Agreed, AIUI, Orca is not so tied to gnome releases: newer Orca should
be working fine with older Gnome.  It's then more a question whether
Orca non-even releases are usually less stable than even releases.  Do
people have an opinion on this?  We can also upload non-even versions to
experimental and keep even versions in unstable.