Re: [HEADS-UP part 2] Please test Re: Speech overlapping with espeak-ng

Hello,

Samuel Thibault <sthibault@debian.org> schrieb am 24.01.2017,  3:36 +0100:
>So, can people please test libespeak-ng1 version 1.49.0+dfsg-7 which
>should be available within a few hours?  You can use the unstable
>versions of espeakup (1:0.80-5) and brltty (5.4-6), do not use the
>spurious.

As others have already confirmed, it's much better now. I'am using the setup above for almost a day
and at last got used to it. That is a huge improvement compared to the previous espeak versions,
which were not usable for a longer period of time.  But the overlapping is not gone entirely. Fast
navigation is still a bit difficult to handle.

So I think, it's usable at last. But it would be great, if you still could minimize the overlapping,
if possible.

Thanks for your effort
Cheers
Eric