[HEADS-UP] Please test Re: Speech overlapping with espeak-ng

Hello,

Could people really please test these brltty and espeakup packages?

In short: if I don't get feedback very soon, I'll have to revert them to
espeak for Stretch, which would be very sad.

If there is something preventing from doing the tests, please tell, I
can't guess it.

Since the migration to espeak-ng poses strong problems, we *have* to
fix them before the release. If people don't actually test the fixes,
there's no way we can be sure that things are alright. I did test these
packages, but since I'm no speech user, I can't have a good idea of what
*sounds* right.

We have to decide very soon what to do for the next Debian release,
Stretch. The full freeze is 5th February, we can't introduce big
changes after that date, plus the 10-day migration period, it basically
means we have to decide by 25th January. If I don't get reports saying
that brltty 5.4-5 and espeakup 0.80-4 are now good, I'll revert to
espeak by 25th January.

To make testing yet easier, I have uploaded the packages to be tested
(brltty 5.4-5 and espeakup 0.80-4) into experimental. They are now
already available with:

deb http://incoming.debian.org/debian-buildd buildd-experimental main

Please test!

Samuel