Re: LibreOffice not perfectly usable

MENGUAL Jean-Philippe, le Sun 24 Aug 2014 04:29:31 +0200, a écrit :
> >It is possible
> >that Orca 3.12 doesn't yet support those changes.
>
> I hope so 3.14 will and will be packaged in Debian before freeze.

AIUI, the debian gnome team targets gnome 3.12, so that would be Orca
3.12.  One can still cherry-pick some changes from 3.14 to fix such
kinds of bugs.  Discuss about it with the gnome team and upstream orca
mailing list (to know what change should be cherry-picked).

> >I would suggest raising this on the Orca list rather than on a Debian list, as
> >you will find much greater expertise there, including people who know what
> >bugs have been fixed and whether associated changes are needed in Orca.
> Right. I write here to document. But the issue is reported to orca and
> libreoffice mate.

I'd say it could be useful to keep debian-accessibility@ in copy of
these mails, so we can follow what is happening.