LibreOffice not perfectly usable

Hi,

Actually I could generate a debug file twicking my DE.

1st, I remember the facts: on Debian testing with MATE, orca 3.12, LibreOffice Writer 4.3, I try: 1. File -> Open, tab until File type combo box, arrow key to make it scroll. It doesn't work. To see the following item of the box, I need to do tab, shift-tab. In combo boxes such as Format -> Characters, I don't have this. 2. When I create a table, Orca doesn't tell me the cell coordinates. Instead, it gives me the whole line (e.g. A1, A2), regardless the cell where I am actually.

2nd: here's the debug file matching to all these tests:
http://sprunge.us/LOeR

Note that the Open and Save as boxes bug doesn't appear in 4.2.6. So couldn't Debian stay to 4.2.6 for next stable? Otherwise, I hope the bug will be fixed upstream (Orca or LO, I'm investigating).

Regards,

--

Jean-Philippe MENGUAL

accelibreinfo, votre partenaire en informatique adaptée aux déficients visuels

Mail: texou@accelibreinfo.eu

Site Web: http://www.accelibreinfo.eu