Re: Festival Voices and Czech voices

Hi Peter, hi all,

On 08-12-13 00:01, Peter Drysdale wrote:
> Recently Czech voices for festival have been offered for adoption.

Which was indeed mentioned on d-a11y [1].

[1] https://lists.debian.org/debian-accessibility/2013/11/msg00068.html

> As a founding member of the Debian TTS (text to speech) group

Oops, in my response [2] to [1] I had completely forgotten about that
group. Where can I find more info on this group?

[2] https://lists.debian.org/debian-accessibility/2013/12/msg00004.html

> which maintains festival and speech tools it suggests to me that the
> natural place to maintain Czech festival voices is within the TTS
> group.

Indeed, if that group is active (which I assume it is). Please regard
this e-mail as my agreement that you take the festival packages. To be
clear though, do you also want to take speech dispatcher?

By the way, I recently took emacspeak into a11y maintenance, but do you
think it belongs more in the TTS group (or maybe only the engines used
by it)?

Paul