Re: edbrowse in Stable

Hi,

I think indeed we should set debian-a11y team as maintainer of edbrowse.

Technically, indeed, I'm not really satisfied to have a package where JS is disabled. It makes it really hard to use in daily life on the Internet. I'll ask on the mailinglist of edbrowse if they have a solution, or see if an update exists and helps. I am afraid this package becomes deprecated upstream.