Re: quick test daisy-player [Was: Please help with accessibility of accessibility :)]

On 10/13/13 12:51, Samuel Thibault wrote:
> Well, I think that kind of information should be included in the package
> source itself, in a README file, so we'd close the bug with the upload,
> simply.

Good idea. How about deciding on a standard name: README.A11Y-team or
README.packaging or README.testing?

My guess would be this README file only needs to be in the debian/ tree
in the source package, and does not need to go in any of the binary
packages, right?

Paul