Re: quick test daisy-player [Was: Please help with accessibility of accessibility :)]

Paul Gevers, le Sun 13 Oct 2013 12:18:41 +0200, a écrit :
> > Could people have a look and submit bugs (or post on this list) their
> > testing scenarii on this list?
>
> I am wondering what you would do with reported bugs,

Well, I think that kind of information should be included in the package
source itself, in a README file, so we'd close the bug with the upload,
simply.

> rather, the wiki could be updated as an alternative to reporting to
> this list.

Indeed.

> [The good thing of writing this howto is that I found several bugs ;) ]

Heh :)

Thanks a lot for this, it's exactly the kind of thing I was thinking of.