Re: Speech-enabled install using win32 loader

On Tue, 8 Oct 2013, Samuel Thibault wrote:

Geoff Shang, le Tue 08 Oct 2013 11:51:48 +0100, a écrit :
I don't know if this is inaccessible or if it just didn't come up.

The Windows boot menu isn't accessible.

Oh I didn't realise it was putting an entry in the windows boot menu.

I went and looked in c:\boot.ini and sure enough, there's an entry there.

Anyone know if I have to do something special to bring this up and if I can arrow down to this option to make it work?

I'm beginning to think that an eyes-free installation ain't gonna happen this time.

Geoff.