Speech-enabled install using win32 loader

Hi,
I've got a system that doesn't want to boot the CD. I'm almost 100% sure that the BIOS is set up correctly, as we've booted form CD in the past on this system.

So I thought maybe I'd install it using the win32 launcher, but I want to be sure to get speech during the install, and prefereably also get speakup installed on the target system (though that's a bit less important as I can SSH in when I'm done).

Is it possible to trigger the behaviour we get with "s" at the command prompt, or is it possible to mimic this with kernel commandline parameters?

Thanks,
Geoff.