Re: Speech-enabled install using win32 loader

Hello,

Geoff Shang, le Mon 07 Oct 2013 17:15:00 +0100, a écrit :
> Is it possible to trigger the behaviour we get with "s" at the command
> prompt, or is it possible to mimic this with kernel commandline parameters?

The "s" shortcut is actually simply a shortcut for choosing the
graphical installer mode, and appending speakup.synth=soft on the kernel
commande line, so I have added this to
https://wiki.debian.org/accessibility :

“It can also be triggered from the win32-loader by choosing the
expert installer, the graphical mode installation, and by appending
speakup.synth=soft to the kernel commandline.”