Re: atk-bridge fails while trying to run firefox - it becomes inaccessible

Hello,

hadi, le Tue 07 May 2013 03:08:13 +0430, a écrit :
> i'm trying to run firefox  in my debian system.
> i downloaded firefox and  extracted it in /opt.

Did you download the 32bit version? If your system is 64bit, you should
download the 64bit version, that would save you some headache.

> gtk message: failed to load "atk-bridge"

So you are missing the 32bit version of the bridge. I have just added a
section about it on http://wiki.debian.org/accessibility