Re: Debian Installer 7.0 RC2 release

David Sexton, le Wed 01 May 2013 15:05:00 +0530, a écrit :
> Exactly, it's a flash drive.
> No beep, not easy to know when it's doing anything...
> Why does the beep come and go with different revisions?
> Tell someone to stop removing it!

Nobody is removing it. Please don't assume that somebody is against you,
it's simply untrue.

That being said it is enabled only for official releases, to avoid
bothering the ears of people who e.g. debug the installer all day long.
It should have been enabled for RC2, it's not normal that it isn't
enabled, I'll have to check, but that'll most probably not be fixed for
wheezy 7.0.0, and have to wait for wheezy 7.0.1.