RE: a11y: some issues in squeeze

The ownly problem I have with speech-dispatcher is when I set
/etc/default/speech-dispatcher to yes then I loose all my sounds

-----Original Message-----
From: Kenny Hitt [mailto:kenny@hittsjunk.net]
Sent: Friday, March 04, 2011 12:02 PM
To: debian-accessibility@lists.debian.org
Subject: Re: a11y: some issues in squeeze

Hi.
Am I the only one who is having crashes with speech-dispatcher 0.7.1?
I have to ask because I'm now seeing gdb crashes when speech-dispatcher
crashes.
Unless others are having problems, I'm beginning to suspect my hardware is
failing.
The last 3 crashes have resulted in a gdb crash.  That is new today.

          Kenny