Re: a11y: some issues in squeeze

On Mar 4, 2011, at 1:11 PM, Kenny Hitt wrote:

> That's what I get for posting when I needed sleep.  Here's a new back trace.

> [Switching to Thread 0xb6b41b70 (LWP 15500)]

Hynek mentioned that you need to provide backtrace of all threads,
since the speech modules have multiple threads.

To achieve that, instead of typing "bt", type "thread apply all bt full".

Btw., speech-dispatcher 0.7.1-5 with debugging symbols package named
speech-dispatcher-dbg has been uploaded to unstable, since it is a new package,
it seems to be needed to be added to an override file, which should happen
weekly.