Re: a11y: some issues in squeeze

Hi boris and Samuel,
ok if it's only possible to update small changes to speechd in stable we
can't do an update to 0.7.1 right?

If not I am wondering if we can fix the following issues:
1. Autospawn works _only_ one timefor one user.
This produces trouble to run console screenreaders and orca because the
first one runs with diferent uid.
2. please build speechd with libao support turned on so we can use a
working alsa sound setup.
The native alsa driver of speechd crashs several times a day (test with
squeeze).

Any way if it is possible I would prefer updating to 0.7.1.

Regards
Halim

--
Halim Sahin