Re: Could orca package be updated?

Hi,

I don't know if it'll be backported soon, but you can try -t
experimental adding experimental repository. pinning works fine for this
package, no dependency has to be updated. So it's safe to install and
try. However the package should be updated itself, I believe 2.91.90 is
released, it should be packaged for test as 2.91.6 seems to have little
issues I'll try describing later.

Regards,

Jean-Philippe MENGUAL