Re: Activation of Speech Dispatcher under squeeze

On 24.9.2010 09:28, Samuel Thibault wrote:
I have reported the issue to the speech-dispatcher maintainer, but it hasn't been resolved.
The upstream 0.7.1 release fixes the issues from this bug report,
but is not yet available in Debian. To my knowledge, the version
Yes but i wouldn't be part of squeeze!
It can if the severity of this bug justifies it. It does.

I've consulted this with Milan Zamazal. He says unfortunatelly
he won't find any time to do it during the next week, but that you
have his full support to do a non-maintainer upload (NMU).

We would appreciate it. Please let me know!

Best regards,
Hynek Hanke