Re: flite new version need a DD upload from mentors repos

On Fri, Jun 26, 2009 at 01:25:42PM +0200, Samuel Thibault wrote:
> Denis Briand, le Fri 26 Jun 2009 12:38:32 +0200, a écrit :
> > > - maybe ./debian/rules can use make clean?
> >
> > Yes we can, but I remember it don't clean correctly the sources.
>
> That sometimes happens with packages yes. It's still better to make
> clean then drop the few remaining items than reimplementing make clean.
>
> Samuel

That's done.
New package can be found on my private server
http://depot.narcan.fr/flite/flite_1.3-release-1.dsc

this is the new changelog:

flite (1.3-release-1) unstable; urgency=low
 .
   [ Denis Briand ]
   * New upstream release (Closes: #350484).
   * New-maintainer (Closes: #428168).
   * Put Debian Accessibility Team as maintainer.
   * Add Lukas Loehrer and Denis Briand as uploaders.
   * Bump compat to 7 and add debian/compat file.
   * Bump standards version to 3.8.2.0
   * Add debian/watch file.
   * Add quilt patch system.
   * Add patches:
     + 01_flite-1.3-sharedlibs.patch thanks to fedora community.
       - fix FTBFS with new upstream version.
     + 02_complete_docs.patch
       - Use old Makefile commands to have html docs.
     + 03_texi_escape_char.patch
       - fix FTBFS when building docs.
     + 04_add_info_section.patch
       - fix info-document-missing-dir-section lintian warning.
   * Change deprecated dh_clean -k into dh_prep in debian/rules file.
   * Compile with alsa support by default (debian/rules).
   * Apply patches before "configure" is called (debian/rules).
   * Improve packages description in debian/control.
   * Add upstream homepage in debian/control.
   * Remove several whitespaces at the end of lines in debian/ files
   * Rewrite completely the debian/copyright file by browse all sources
   * files.
   * Add autotools-dev and quilt build depends and change tetex-bin into
   * texlive.
   * Improve debian/rules file.
   * Add alsa-base package in recommends.
 .
   [ Lukas Loehrer ]
   * Add alsa support with 05_alsa_audio_playback_support patch.
     (Closes: #443554, #149012, #331172, #484051).
   * Add libasound-dev to build-dependencies in debian/control.

Ready to upload.
Thank you

Denis