Re: Console-based applications

On Sat, Feb 17, 2007 at 11:28:19AM +1100, Jason White wrote:
> In my case, I don't need any Web sites that rely on Javascript and DOM
> support, so Elinks, Lynx, Emacs/W3, etc., are all just fine.

Just to qualify my own comment, I think access to Mozilla is very important
precisely because it supports Javascript, the DOM, MathML, SVG and other Web
standards. What I meant to say in the above remark was that although I've
found some Web sites that rely on client-side scripting, none of them happens
to be particularly important to any of the work I am doing at the moment, and
by the time this does become an issue for me, Mozilla and Orca will be ready
to solve the problem.