Re: Call for review: debian.org/devel/debian-accessibility/software.html

On Wed, Jan 24, 2007 at 05:49:50PM +1000, Jan and Bertil Smark Nilsson wrote:

> This page is a very good idea. I think there are things that need to be added,
> such as Orca and LSR. I'm very happy to contribute, if you'd like me to.

Perhaps getting them into the Unstable repository first would be a good start.
Debian seems to be lagging behind Ubuntu in maintaining up to date Gnome and
accessibility-related packages. However, Debian is superior in that it offers
BRLTTY as part of the installer, and takes a clearer stand with regard to not
installing non-free software unless the user specifically requests it. (I know
the latter point is the subject of disagreements within the community that it
would be best not to discuss here).