Re: New Debian-Installer Floppies with BRLTTY

Nath <nath.ml@free.fr> writes:

> Just an additionnal question : You need these two floppies in order
> to be able to install sarge with the new debian-installer but do you
> need something else ? I think you need sarge CD isos but something
> else ?

You will need network access to some ftp or http mirror of debian to
use this installer.  The functionality to load packages from a cdrom is not
included yet in this floppy build, however there is still space left
and I might add this soon.   in the meantime, if you have access to a mirror,
you can load the cdrom-retriever package on the fly over network during the
installation and then load packages from a cdrom.

--
CYa,