Re: New Debian-Installer Floppies with BRLTTY

OK, thx a lot for this precision. So I will certainly try this next
week. for the http or ftp mirror I suppose I must indicate the url
during the install process ? are defaults urls proposed or if no which
urls may I indicate to the installer ? Perhaps the urls I have in the
/etc/apt/sources.list file ?
And if I prefer to install directly unstable in order to install gnome
2.4 + gnopernicus is it possible directly or may I install sarge and
only after the installation is terminated upgrading to unstable ?

--
Nath