Re: New Debian-Installer Floppies with BRLTTY

Hi Mario & all,

Just an additionnal question : You need these two floppies in order to
be able to install sarge with the new debian-installer but do you
need something else ? I think you need sarge CD isos but something else
?
Thx in advance for this precision.