Re: Problem to read the entire screen on Sid with BRLTTY

OK, thanks a lot for these explanations.
So, good news : it's not a problem with my installation. But bas news
for me : I found it was so easy with the old interface (woody) to
navigate between items; Now I think it's more difficult, perhaps
difficult is not the appropriate word but I think we will spend more
time searching what item is highlited than before because now we must
use the braille display keys to navigate through the screen and switch
between text mode and attribute mode. before we just press the arrow
keys and know immediatly what was selected.
So now, I think I will have to change my old Vario because using its
buttons very often is not practical and due to his old age it doesn't
always react as I wish :-)

--
Nath