Re: Testing DebianEdu

Dashamir,

> You promised to help me with solving a couple of issues. Are you using the IRC issue as an excuse to decline?

So did I, and you refused the help because you were not willing to work together with the Debian community.

So did the DPL, and you refused the help because you were not willing to work together with the Debian community.

Stop blaming the lack of interest in your contributions on others. In that regard, it is indeed a good choice to not use IRC, because using mailing lists ensure that your behaviour is well documented for everyone.

That's all your choice, we're a free project :)!

> I am fine in the 10% that don't use
IRC.

Personally, I am fine with you not being on IRC as well. Just don't expect anyone to meaningfully work together with you if you refuse to follow any community practice at all.

-nik