Re: Testing DebianEdu

On Tue, Oct 25, 2022 at 9:16 AM Mike Gabriel <mike.gabriel@das-netzwerkteam.de> wrote:
Locking yourself out by personal attitude is not helpful here. Please
reconsider your position.

Saying it once more, 90% of developer coordination is done on
#debian-edu IRC (OFTC).

You promised to help me with solving a couple of issues. Are you using the IRC issue as an excuse to decline?
I am fine in the 10% that don't use IRC. I don't want to start a religious war about IRC. At least not here, not now.

Indeed. I am currently working on getting GOsa fixed with PHP 8.x.
Keep your thumbs pressed.

Good to know. This is indeed the best solution. Good luck.

You can try to containerize GOsa², but this will not be a solution for
the Debian Edu 12 release.

I have no need or intention for doing that, I was just discussing it as a possible solution for DebianEdu.

Thanks for your feedback on the other issues as well.

Regards,
Dashamir