Re: Next meeting -- infrastructure

On Mon, Sep 19, 2022 at 07:05:07PM +0200, Dashamir Hoxha wrote:
> On Fri, Sep 16, 2022 at 9:54 PM Dashamir Hoxha <dashohoxha@gmail.com> wrote:
> > The next meeting is going to be on Monday, 19 September, 15:00 UTC:

<snip>

> >> The focus of this meeting will be the infrastructure needs and
> >> requirements of Debian Academy, and what to do to achieve them. Everyone
> >> interested in helping with the infrastructure should
> >> participate, in particular any DD or DM. If we can also invite people from
> >> DebianNet, DebianSocial, DPA, DPL etc. it would be even better.
> >>
> >> The meeting place will be: https://jitsi.debian.social/DebAcademy

> The recorded meeting, for those who could not participate:
> https://peertube.debian.social/w/2ddijhhDB8eFM8EVmC2SAs
> It will be deleted in a week or so.
<snip>

O, what I wanted to mention but didn't remember when in the meeting was:
https://lists.debian.org/msgid-search/20200927140056.GJ6552@jadzia.comodo.priv.at
: the (imho _great_) idea by gregor on this list from Sep 2020.

Dashamir: thanks for organising the meeting, I've enjoyed it!

Bye,

Joost