Re: Next meeting -- infrastructure

On Fri, Sep 9, 2022 at 2:26 PM Dashamir Hoxha <dashohoxha@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,

I am proposing a couple of times for the next meeting, but feel free to suggest other times if none of them is suitable for you:
https://cloud.fs.al/apps/polls/s/bo06keWc1NQqU7Yf

The next meeting is going to be on Monday, 19 September, 15:00 UTC:

I am sorry if this is not a suitable time for everyone. But there is an idea to record the meeting, so that those who cannot participate can at least listen to the discussions later. However this recording (if it is done) will be deleted in a week or so, for privacy reasons.

The focus of this meeting will be the infrastructure needs and requirements of Debian Academy, and what to do to achieve them. Everyone interested in helping with the infrastructure should participate, in particular any DD or DM. If we can also invite people from DebianNet, DebianSocial, DPA, DPL etc. it would be even better.

The meeting place will be: https://jitsi.debian.social/DebAcademy

See you there,
Dashamir