RE: Kernel 5.15 Amiga PCMCIA apne driver not working

Hi,

From: Eero Tamminen <oak@helsinkinet.fi>
Sent: sábado, 5 de febrero de 2022 0:20
> This is how I build m68k kernels from upstream relases (for Atari
> emulator) on my Debian PC:

Thanks for the clear steps, they worked nicely. I cloned the 5.15 branch instead of 5.16 to match my Aranym install which I also used to get a .config for the kernel source (/boot/config-5.15.0-2-m68k).

However, after compiling I get a 114 MB vmlinux (or 63 MB if gziped), that is way too big for the Amiga. The kernel images I use in Aranym are just about 7 MB uncompressed. In kernel configuration, CONFIG_CC_OPTIMIZE_FOR_SIZE is already enabled. Am I missing something?

Carlos Milán Figueredo | HispaMSX System Operator | http://www.hispamsx.org | telnet://bbs.hispamsx.org | https://calnus.com