RE: Kernel 5.15 Amiga PCMCIA apne driver not working

Hi Michael,

I wanted to make a quick update on this.

From: Michael Schmitz <schmitzmic@gmail.com>
Sent: domingo, 9 de enero de 2022 0:43

> Try
> deb-src http://deb.debian.org/debian/ sid main

While this worked nicely, I were not able to build a custom kernel with the patch following the steps at [1], "4.2.2. Simple patching and building". As I didn't have enough time for further research, I had to halt at this step.

If there is any other way such as a cross-compiler toolchain that would allow me to patch the kernel and build it for m68k along with the d-i initrd, I will be more than glad to test it. I really appreciate the patch, Linux on Amiga (or on ANY platform) wouldn't be fun at all without networking.

Regards,
Carlos

[1] https://kernel-team.pages.debian.net/kernel-handbook/ch-common-tasks.html#s-common-official

Carlos Milán Figueredo | HispaMSX System Operator | http://www.hispamsx.org | telnet://bbs.hispamsx.org | https://calnus.com