(untested, but can't do much damage if you try...)

Cheers,

	Michael

Am 07.01.2022 um 12:03 schrieb Carlos Milán Figueredo:
Hi Michael,

From: Michael Schmitz <schmitzmic@gmail.com>
Sent: miércoles, 5 de enero de 2022 7:39
You'll have to build your own kernel image binary package with the patch
included, and override the repository debian-installer uses for the
kernel image. As I've said, my exposure to building debian-installer is
minimal, and someone else (perhaps Adrian) would know a lot more about
this process.

I found this documentation [1] about how to build a custom kernel including patches into a Debian package, fairly simple and straightforward. But I am not able to "apt-get build-dep" in my Aranym Debian m68k install since it looks like m68k port is missing the deb-src repo:

-----
aranym:~# apt-get update
Get:1 http://deb.debian.org/debian-ports sid InRelease [65.8 kB]
Get:2 http://deb.debian.org/debian-ports unreleased InRelease [47.1 kB]
Get:3 http://deb.debian.org/debian-ports sid/main m68k Packages [22.1 MB]
Fetched 22.2 MB in 3min 35s (103 kB/s)
Reading package lists... Done
W: Skipping acquire of configured file 'main/source/Sources' as repository 'http://deb.debian.org/debian-ports sid InRelease' does not seem to provide it (sources.list entry misspelt?)
-----

My /etc/apt/sources.list looks like:
-----
deb http://deb.debian.org/debian-ports/ sid main
deb http://deb.debian.org/debian-ports/ unreleased main
deb-src http://deb.debian.org/debian-ports/ sid main
# 'unreleased' does not support sources yet
# deb-src http://deb.debian.org/debian-ports/ unreleased main
-----
Is there a valid deb-src source for sid in Debian Ports? Where should my deb-src in sources.list point to?

Regards,
Carlos

[1] https://kernel-team.pages.debian.net/kernel-handbook/ch-common-tasks.html#s-common-official

Carlos Milán Figueredo | HispaMSX System Operator | http://www.hispamsx.org | | telnet://bbs.hispamsx.org | https://calnus.com