RE: Building my own Debian m68k NETINST ISO from Debian Installer kernel and initrd

Hi Andrian,

From: John Paul Adrian Glaubitz <glaubitz@physik.fu-berlin.de>
Sent: sábado, 8 de enero de 2022 9:10
> There is no need to create your own Release file or sign it, so I'm not
> sure what you are trying to achieve. You could also use rsync for
> clowning the mirror but then you would have to exclude the other
> architectures.

I see, I was under the wrong impression that I needed to create and sign my own Release file. So then, just the reprepro update should be ok. I will keep trying, my goal is to generate installation media.

I will take the chance of this thread to ask you something related to the Amiga PCMCIA conversation; I am trying to build (from Aranym) a custom kernel package including a patch from Michael; but following Debian documentation it looks like I need a working deb-src entry in my sources.list, but there is no Source directory in the Debian Ports tree. Is that available? where should I point the deb-src?

Thanks for the help!
Carlos

Carlos Milán Figueredo | HispaMSX System Operator | http://www.hispamsx.org | telnet://bbs.hispamsx.org | https://calnus.com