RE: Building my own Debian m68k NETINST ISO from Debian Installer kernel and initrd

Hi Adrian,

From: John Paul Adrian Glaubitz <glaubitz@physik.fu-berlin.de>
Sent: martes, 4 de enero de 2022 8:41
> You are missing the "debian-ports-archive-keyring" package, see:
>
> > E: The repository 'file:/srv/debian-m68k-archive sid Release' is not
> signed.

Sadly, there is no mention to the keyring package in [1] nor the signing process. The documentation is missing several points. First, the sample config files to download at [2] do not include Unreleased repo, so I figured out that I had to add a new entry in the reprepro's distributions file:

----
Origin: Debian Ports unreleased
Codename: unreleased
Suite: unreleased
Label: debian-m68k-archive-unreleased
Architectures: m68k
Components: main
UDebComponents: main
Tracking: minimal
Contents: .gz
Version: 1.0
Update: - debian-unstable debian-unrel
----

After updating the "unreleased" folder that is required later by easy-build.sh in debian-cd is generated, but I don't know whatever I am doing it rightly or not.

Second, there is no mention to repository signing. It looks like that is managed by the "SignedWith" key in distributions file, but which key should I use? Self-signed? Logically, I don't have the Debian Ports private one :)

Regards,
Carlos

[1] https://wiki.debian.org/PortsDocs/CreateDebianInstallerImages
[2] https://people.debian.org/~glaubitz/reprepro-conf-sparc64.tgz