Re: questionable use of qemu-m68k for building

John Paul Adrian Glaubitz dixit:

>And it's not that Aranym doesn't have it's own problem. I'm still seeing
>the issues with kswapd consuming over 50% CPU time from time to time
>slowing down the emulated machine quite notably.

Someone told me on SO the other day that he had this bug on
an amd64 system, so it’s neither ARAnyM- nor m68k-specific.

tg@ara5:~ $ sudo crontab -l | tail -1
0 */3 * * * /bin/mksh-static -c 'echo 1 >/proc/sys/vm/drop_caches; /bin/sync'

bye,
//mirabilos
--
Yes, I hate users and I want them to suffer.
	-- Marco d'Itri on gmane.linux.debian.devel.general