Re: m68k port clears its Needs-Build queue

On 2015-02-16 13:10, Steven Chamberlain wrote:

The m68k port cleared the Needs-Build queue for sid packages today:
http://unstable.buildd.net/buildd/Needs-Build_stats.png
So, congratulations!

Maybe one of the porters could explain the actual significance of this
(I think it's not exactly the first time?);  and the overall status of
the port, to debian-publicity@ and/or a blog post via Planet Debian? Or
even just to me since I was curious enough to ask.

It's also freeze time, so new versions don't flow in to unstable at the usual rate, which gives us some extra time to built all the needs-build packages. This will likely change back to normal after the release.

--
Ciao...          //    Fon: 0381-2744150
.     Ingo     \X/     http://blog.windfluechter.net

gpg pubkey: http://www.juergensmann.de/ij_public_key.