Re: Installation report [fail]

Am 30.05.2013 um 15:27 schrieb Florian Lohoff <f@zz.de>:

>> I fear that 16 MB Fast wouldn't be enough memory. Alas, the kernel should boot...
>> Have you tried to use a memfile? Try to lower the memory in memfile in 1M steps.
> I have a untestet 68060 Cyberstorm next to me - I'll try that one
> provided i find some memory in my Museum.

Ah! Using the Cyberstorm is recommended anyway! Luckily it takes nearly all kind of PS/2 memory, even the memory from SGI Indigo2 and Indy, if you still have these. ;-)

PS: are you still in Guetersloh?

--
Ciao...            //      Fon: 0381-2744150
      Ingo       \X/       http://blog.windfluechter.net

gpg pubkey:  http://www.juergensmann.de/ij_public_key.asc