Re: Installation report [fail]

On Thu, May 30, 2013 at 04:21:21PM +0200, Ingo Jürgensmann wrote:
> Am 30.05.2013 um 15:27 schrieb Florian Lohoff <f@zz.de>:
>
> >> I fear that 16 MB Fast wouldn't be enough memory. Alas, the kernel should boot...
> >> Have you tried to use a memfile? Try to lower the memory in memfile in 1M steps.
> > I have a untestet 68060 Cyberstorm next to me - I'll try that one
> > provided i find some memory in my Museum.
>

> Ah! Using the Cyberstorm is recommended anyway! Luckily it takes
> nearly all kind of PS/2 memory, even the memory from SGI Indigo2 and
> Indy, if you still have these. ;-)

Hmmm - Desoldered a non-ROHS 74F08 for the A3000T040 in U103 and still
the it doesnt work. The CyberStorm MKII is in its slot. The CPU starts
going - power led blinks - Monitor turns on and it reboots in a tight
loop.

My current guess is because of the Kickstart 2.0

No luck today ...

Flo
--
Florian Lohoff                                                 f@zz.de