Re: Installation report [fail]

On Thu, May 30, 2013 at 04:21:21PM +0200, Ingo Jürgensmann wrote:
> >> I fear that 16 MB Fast wouldn't be enough memory. Alas, the kernel should boot...
> >> Have you tried to use a memfile? Try to lower the memory in memfile in 1M steps.
> > I have a untestet 68060 Cyberstorm next to me - I'll try that one
> > provided i find some memory in my Museum.
>
> Ah! Using the Cyberstorm is recommended anyway! Luckily it takes nearly all kind of PS/2 memory, even the memory from SGI Indigo2 and Indy, if you still have these. ;-)

I just found i need an 74F08 which is missing on my A3000T040

> PS: are you still in Guetersloh?

Yep - Usually - we are currently in Essen in the Linux Hotel together
with Nils Faerber and Thomas Bogendörfer who is just now trying to
resurrect the 060 MVME stuff ...

Flo
--
Florian Lohoff                                                 f@zz.de