Re: Celebrations

On Tue, Apr 09, 2013 at 01:30:45PM +0200, Thorsten Glaser wrote:

> We???re still not quite dropping below 1000 Needs-Build, because
> currently, built packages reduce the BD-Uninstallable count or
> are out-of-date ones, but still, 7000 Built is something nice.

1010 Needs-Build, only two to go ;-)

We are getting there, though there are probably a few that have failed (due
to compiler errors or segfaults) that artifically lower the count. But its
always nice to see the changelog of a package from 2011 that finally got
built for m68k!

How low does this number have to be to see the full list of packages in
Needs-Build?

Christian