Re: Celebrations

Christian T. Steigies dixit:

>1010 Needs-Build, only two to go ;-)

Haha ;)

>How low does this number have to be to see the full list of packages in
>Needs-Build?

Good question, no idea. I’ve seen the Needs-Build queue on a different
webpage on d-ports, but it was not exactly in queue order.

Just run this on leda.debian.net manually (using your account, if you
have w-b access, or (carefully!) the one from the buildd):

wanna-build -A m68k -d unstable --list=needs-build | less

I normally just peek at it ( | head -30 ) to play with priorities (such
as depriorising games), and the last line ( | tail -1 ) contains a
count. Or just drop it into a file. Do be aware that this involves a
full SELECT from a database which seems to be overused already, and
is not cheap.

bye,
//mirabilos
--
Sorry,  I’m annoyed today and you came by as an Arch user. These are the
perfect victims for any crime against humanity, like  systemd,  feminism