[buildd] FYI: update your chroots

Hi,

you’ll need to have at least apt (and want the others too, like dpkg)
upgraded in the buildd chroot: InRelease file generation has stopped,
thanks to CVE-2013-1051, but the old files still exist, and older apt
versions will still try to use it, but it’s expired now.

(This can be noticed by getting “failed build for…” instead of merely
“attempted build for…” log mails.)

I’ve pulled new apt and dpkg (and debootstrap) into my bootstrap repo
and disabled InRelease file creation (and deleted them!) there, too.

I still wonder why this was merely disabled instead of fixed, as this
causes all those issues, but… not in charge.

HTH & HAND,
//mirabilos

PS: Stay off pbuilder upgrades for now, outside of buildd… there seem
    to be issues. Also, stay off running debootstrap, unless prepared
    to lose the contents (and tmpfs) of your /dev/shm/.
--
Sorry,  I’m annoyed today and you came by as an Arch user. These are the
perfect victims for any crime against humanity, like  systemd,  feminism