Re: fs-uae_2.2.3-1_amd64.changes REJECTED

On 01. nov. 2013 10:13, John Paul Adrian Glaubitz wrote:
>> http://fossies.org/dox/uade-2.13/sinc-integral_8py.html
> @Frode:
>
> Could you just include the "contrib" folder from this tarball in
> your fs-uae upstream source code? I will re-pack the fs-uae
> tarball for that purpose in Debian.
Sure, and good investigation effort :)
> Now it's only the Catweasel Firmware where I have no idea
> where it comes from. I'll figure that out.
In general, I can say that FS-UAE is derived from, and includes, the
WinUAE source code. There are some modules which are present but not
compiled (Historically, more modules have been used as time progresses,
as support for more features have been added).

This one (core.cw4.cpp) can actually be dropped altogether from the
source archive. FS-UAE does not support the Catweasel, and there are no
plans to do so either. The same applies to catweasel.cpp (which uses
core.cw4.cpp) :)

(The files are not used in the built process, so nothing breaks if
core.cw4.cpp and catweasel.cpp is deleted)

Best regards,
Frode