Re: Cleaning up the list of packages being built on the buildds

On Fri, Oct 11, 2013 at 10:41 PM, John Paul Adrian Glaubitz
<glaubitz@physik.fu-berlin.de> wrote:
> On 10/11/2013 04:52 PM, Geert Uytterhoeven wrote:
>> On Fri, Oct 11, 2013 at 4:29 PM, Thorsten Glaser <tg@mirbsd.de> wrote:
>>> in the kernel config, too (not Atari though since its serial
>>> support seems to have been removed).
>>
>> The full-fledged SCC serial driver was removed, not serial console support.
>> Looking at arch/m68k/kernel/head.S, there's serial console support for
>
> What's the difference? Classical Amiga serial ports are no longer
> supported?

I gave a response to the "removal of Atari serial support". Ataris have
two types of serial ports: MFP and SCC.

Amiga builtin serial port support still exists.

Gr{oetje,eeting}s,

                        Geert

                                -- Linus Torvalds