Re: Cleaning up the list of packages being built on the buildds

Geert,

On Fri, Oct 11, 2013 at 4:29 PM, Thorsten Glaser <tg@mirbsd.de> wrote:
in the kernel config, too (not Atari though since its serial
support seems to have been removed).

The full-fledged SCC serial driver was removed, not serial console support.
Looking at arch/m68k/kernel/head.S, there's serial console support for
the MFP serial port.

MFP is enabled by default, but SCC can be enabled by setting a #define in head.S - at least that's how it used to work.

(Early boot serial debug, not the later one)

Cheers,

	Michael

Gr{oetje,eeting}s,

                        Geert

In personal conversations with technical people, I call myself a hacker. But when I'm talking to journalists I just say "programmer" or something like that.
                                -- Linus Torvalds