Re: Cleaning up the list of packages being built on the buildds

John Paul Adrian Glaubitz dixit:

>Hi Torsten!
    ^^

>Would you mind kicking out klavaro from elgar again?

☑ done

>I had to reboot to test a newer kernel, but alas, 3.8-1 didn't work
>either on elgar. I really need to find a monitor to hook up, so
>I can see where the kernel is stuck.

Sounds like fun. Feel free to (cross-)compile a custom kernel
if that helps the buildd to run better (I personally think that
most (not necessarily all) buildds should run kernels straight
from the archive, for the same reason we compile natively, but
if some hardware doesn't want to, at the moment...); I think I
saw some options for serial console for some of the platforms
in the kernel config, too (not Atari though since its serial
support seems to have been removed).

bye,
//mirabilos
--
<theftf> Ich gebs zu, jupp ist cool
	-- theftf zu Natureshadow beim Fixen von Debian