Re: [m68k] linux 3.10.1 with initrd

On Sat, 2013-07-20 at 21:07 +0000, Thorsten Glaser wrote:
> Ben Hutchings dixit:
>
> >So you should minimise the per-architecture and per-flavour
> >configuration.
>
> Yes, but how?
>
> (I got rid of the flavours, btw.)
>
> >> Did nobody script that yet? I can’t believe that.
> >
> >Script what?
>
> That “minimise” thing.

You have to decide which of the differences between the root config and
your current config are actually important.  No script can do that.

dists/trunk/scripts/kconfig.ml might be helpful though I've not used it
myself.

Ben.

--
Ben Hutchings
The most exhausting thing in life is being insincere. - Anne Morrow Lindberg