Re: linux 3.10.1 with initrd (was Re: linux 3.8.12-1 (atari flavour) does not boot)

On Sat, 2013-07-20 at 17:27 +0000, Thorsten Glaser wrote:
[...]
> Also, I’d like the m68k people *and* the Debian Linux
> kernel people to review the configuration, to see whether
> there are things either can absolutely not live with:
> https://www.freewrt.org/~tg/dp/dists/hacks/dirty/Crossbuilt/linux/config-3.10-0+m68k.1-m68k
[...]

For myself, I don't much care if non-release architectures have weird
configurations.  But the configurations will still need to be written as
a list of overriding definitions, not a complete generated .config.

Ben.

--
Ben Hutchings
Humans are not rational beings; they are rationalising beings.