Re: Linux kernel 3.2.0-3-amiga misses Cyberstorm 1 SCSI

On 12/27/2012 03:04 PM, Ingo Jürgensmann wrote:
Am 11.11.2012 um 10:23 schrieb Geert Uytterhoeven <geert@linux-m68k.org>:

On Sun, Nov 11, 2012 at 4:45 AM, schmitz
<schmitz@biophys.uni-duesseldorf.de> wrote:
Geert - is enumerating the entire Zorro devices list still the correct way
to probe for devices? Are device probes initiated by the zorro driver code,
or do I need to declare a platform device?
The old Amiga NCR53C9x drivers still used zorro_find(), which is deprecated
The preferred way these days is struct zorro_driver (unless you have a
multi-function
Zorro expansion card, as only one zorro_driver can bind to a zorro_device).

Additionally to the Cyberstorm Mk1 SCSI we have now with Akire a second autobuilder missing SCSI driver for its Blizzard2060 SCSI:

CSI ID 7 Clk 40MHz CCF=8 TOut 167 NCR53C9XF(espfast)
esp0: FAST chip is Emulex FAS236 (family=2, version=3)
ESP: Total of 1 ESP hosts found, 1 actually in use.
scsi0 : Blizzard2060 SCSI
   Vendor: SEAGATE   Model: ST15230N          Rev: 0638
   Vendor: SEAGATE   Model: ST336706LC        Rev: 010A
   Type:   Direct-Access                      ANSI SCSI revision: 03
esp0: target 1 [period 100ns offset 15 10.00MHz FAST SCSI-II]

Sadly, this box is an A2000 with no IDE onboard. So, no SCSI, no disks at all.

If someone has a patch or a quick fixed kernel, I'm willing to test it! ;-)

Me too, with a Blizzard SCSI-Kit IV (the one on Blizzard 1260 and 1230-IV accelerators).

-Tuomas